Mercyhealth strives to provide a “best place to work” for its 8,000+ employee partners. Our unique workplace Culture of Excellence is built upon:
- Employee engagement, empowerment and growth
- Teamwork toward our common goal – providing exceptional health care services with a passion for making lives better
- An atmosphere of caring and quality that cascades throughout the organization
Our successful Culture of Excellence strategies have made Mercyhealth a health care leader in the region. We have been:
- Ranked #1 in the nation on the AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 list
- Named one of the Best Companies for Working Mothers by Working Mother magazine
- Named a Top 50 Companies and 10 Nonprofits for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives
We truly believe our accomplished staff is second to none and hope you’ll consider becoming part of the Mercyhealth family.
Mercyhealth is committed to offering our partners a best place to work and continually evaluates new programs and benefits. We have been recognized locally, regionally and nationally for helping our workers achieve a work/life balance through benefit offerings and innovative programs.
For example, Mercyhealth was ranked #1 in the nation on the AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 list, a Best Company for Working Mothers by Working Mother magazine, and an adoption-friendly workplace by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, just to name a few.
- Multiple-option health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug plans
- Flexible benefit plan (medical, dependent)
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement program
- Group life insurance, supplemental and dependent life coverage options
- Optional voluntary benefits (critical illness and accident)
- Periodic performance reviews and merit increases
- Domestic partner benefits
- Flexible scheduling options
- Partner and family activities
- Adoption assistance
- Breastfeeding accommodations
- Employee discounts (massage therapy, acupuncture, vision services, uniforms, shoes, pharmacy, esthetician products and services)
- ATMs at various locations
- Direct deposit and payroll deductions
- Savings bond program
- Family entertainment/attractions discount
- WiFi at select locations
- Accrued time off
- Family medical leave
- Funeral leave
- Educational and personal leaves
Health and wellness
- Employer-sponsored wellness programs and on-site wellness activities
- Free annual health risk assessments
- Off-site fitness center discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free flu shots and immunizations
- CPR training
- Preventive care screenings
- Wellness seminars and events
- Smoking cessation programs and tobacco-free campuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Numerous on-site continuing education opportunities and support for external education and workshops
- Online Learning Management Programs
- Computer training
- School-to-work program
- Scholarship programs
- License and certification reimbursement
- On-site Spanish speaking and interpreter training
- Annual partner recognition dinner
- Nurses Week and other professions celebrations
- National Health Month celebration
- Partner appreciation days
For application assistance
If you are unable to complete the online application due to a disability, please contact the Mercyhealth Human Resources information line at (888) 505-6088 for assistance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Mercyhealth is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Mercyhealth to take affirmative action to insure that no employee or applicant for employment is discriminated against because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation (as defined in § 111.32(13m), Wis. Stats.), national origin, or veteran status, and to abide by § 16.765, Wis. Stats., and all state regulations and federal laws pertaining to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. In furtherance of Mercyhealth’s policy regarding Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, Mercyhealth has developed a written Affirmative Action Plan and a VEVRAA/Section 503 Plan, which are compliant with applicable state and federal law. These plans are available for inspection by any employee or applicant for employment upon request, during regular business hours. Interested persons should contact the Work Force Diversity Officer or the Equal Employment Opportunity Manager during normal business hours by calling (608) 756-6721, or through written request mailed to 1000 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville, WI 53548.
Mercyhealth is committed to your privacy as a job applicant.
No one in our organization will ever:
- Offer a position to you online without you contacting us first.
- Ask for any of your private information via email or other online communication unless that occurs through our specific Mercyhealth official email address ending in mhemail.org.
- Ask you to send money; information regarding your bank or credit card accounts; or copies of your personal identifying information such as a driver’s license, passport, or social security card.
If you receive or have received a suspicious communication we suggest you contact your local police authorities to file a report as well as contact the Federal Trade Commission’s office by visiting: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0003-phishing.