Mercy Health System strives to provide a “best place to work” for its nearly 4,000 partner employees. Our unique workplace Culture of Excellence is built upon:
- Employee engagement, empowerment and growth
- Teamwork toward our common goal – providing exceptional health care services
- An atmosphere of caring and quality that cascades throughout the organization
Our successful Culture of Excellence strategies have made Mercy Health System a health care leader for the 21st century. We have been:
- Granted Magnet Recognition® by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Ranked #1 in the nation on the AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 list
- Named one of the Best Companies for Working Mothers by Working Mother magazine
- Named a Top 50 Companies and 10 Nonprofits for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives
We truly believe our accomplished staff is second to none and hope you’ll consider becoming part of the Mercy Health System family.
For application assistance
If you are unable to complete the online application due to a disability, please contact the Mercy Health System Human Resources information line at (888) 505-6088 for assistance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Mercy Health System is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Mercy to take affirmative action to insure that no employee or applicant for employment is discriminated against because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation (as defined in § 111.32(13m), Wis. Stats.), national origin, or veteran status, and to abide by § 16.765, Wis. Stats., and all state regulations and federal laws pertaining to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. In furtherance of Mercy Health System’s policy regarding Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, Mercy Health System has developed a written Affirmative Action Plan and a VEVRAA/Section 503 Plan, which are compliant with applicable state and federal law. These plans are available for inspection by any employee or applicant for employment upon request, during regular business hours. Interested persons should contact the Work Force Diversity Officer or the Equal Employment Opportunity Manager during normal business hours by calling (608) 756-6721, or through written request mailed to 1000 Mineral Point Ave., Janesville, WI 53548.