Mercyhealth Top Performers is pleased to announce the 2019 7on7 spring football league. The sport has grown immensely across the country over and, more and more, coaches are understanding the importance of 7on7. This gives players and teams a great opportunity to get a great jump start to the fall season and another opportunity to get live reps during the spring. This season, there will be both a High School JV and Varsity division.
This will be one of the most competitive leagues in northern Illinois and we want your team to join the league and compete. This league allows skill players an opportunity to work on the needed skills and fundamentals for that particular position. This is a pass oriented league, that will allow QB’s, WR’s, TE’s and RB’s to better understand how to run efficient routes, when either seeing man or zone coverages, while also improving timing. This will also give defensive players e.g., DB’s and LB’s an opportunity to better improve coverage skills of either man to man or zone.
- League will commence the fourth Sunday in April and will run for 6 weeks.
- Each team will play a total of 12 competitive games throughout the season.
- Each team is guaranteed to play two games each week.
- All games will be played on Sundays with games beginning between 4-5 pm and running until 9 pm.
- All games will be played at the world-class Mercyhealth Sportscore Two Sports Complex.
- Cost Per Team $1,150 per team. ADD ANOTHER JV/VARSITY TEAM AT ONLY $800.
- All payments must be made online only.
- 50% registration deposit is due 4/1/19. Please call (888) 39-MERCY to pay the deposit.
- Registration deadline is 4/15/19.
- Game schedules will be released on 4/19/19, and will be available to print off online.
- All waivers must be completed with registration of all athletes in participation.
Top 5 Reasons to participate in the 7on7 league
1. Opportunity for continued skill development year around for QB’s, RB’s, WR’s, DB’s, LB’s.
2. Give teams opportunity to compete against schools they may not see during the high school regular season.
3. NO weather issues, facility is indoors.
4. Athletes better prepared for the high school season in your system!
5. Competitive Teams!
*Students-athletes that do not have HS eligibility for football are NOT eligible to participate*
Click here for league format information.
Mercyhealth Top Performers looks forward to your team coming out and competing this spring!
For more information, contact Tim Bailey, League Director, at email@example.com.