Mercy Health System’s 2 immediate care clinics in Illinois and 7 urgent care clinics in Wisconsin are staffed by board certified doctors and specially trained staff who are ready to treat your accident or illness with no appointment required.
Immediate/urgent care or emergency?
Visit our immediate care or our urgent care clinics for:
- Cut needing stitching or puncture wound
- Ear pain
- Headache or fever
- Minor allergic reaction
- Minor eye irritation
- Minor neck or back pain
- Minor or small burn
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation
- Sinus trouble, runny nose, sore/strep throat or cough
- Skin rash, itch or sunburn
- Sprain or pulled muscle
- Suture removal or wound check
For a suspected heart attack, stroke or medical emergency, CALL 911 immediately.